Sunday, July 12, 2020

Quarantine & Summer!

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted!  Hard to believe we are in the middle of a pandemic.  The girls did great finishing school, dance, & soccer virtually.  Shanti has been working from home and will continue that through at least August.  I recently reopened my fitness studio (after spending over 2 months live streaming classes from my basement) with strict safety & ventilation guidelines; being a small business owner during these times has been one of the most stressful experiences of my life.  But I've survived so far! 

With warmer weather, we've been socializing with friends outdoors.  Despite the political division, we are strong supporters of wearing masks and following the science-based recommendations.  It's sad that a public health crisis has become so politicized.

On another note, here are some pictures of some of our outdoor summer adventures so far!


Colorado National Monument near Palisade, where we camped:

Camping at Lake Dillon:

Twin Lakes camping:

Camping near the Arkansas River. The girls did a fun adventure park!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home